Gran Luchito Roasted Red Pepper Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce - 380g
Gran Luchito brings the authentic flavour of Mexican food to your table. This cooking sauce is handmade in Mexico using traditional recipes and the finest fresh ingredients. Try this roasted red pepper & tomato sauce with fajitas or slow-cooked chicken thighs!
Suitable for Vegans; No Added Sugar
Red Tomato, Red Pepper (16%), Tomato Purée, Vinegar, Onion, Guajillo Chilli, Garlic, Salt, Oregano, Spices
Made In Mexico
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||3.4g|
Mild Chicken Fajitas
Mild Red Fajita Recipe - 30 Mins - Serves 3-4
400g Chicken Breast
1 Red Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
8 Tortilla Wraps
1 Bottle of Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce
1. Thinly slice the chicken, peppers & onions.
2. Fry peppers & onions in large frying pan for 5 mins.
3. Add the chicken. Continue to fry for 5 mins until chicken is golden brown.
4. Pour in Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce & bring to simmer.
5. Simmer for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
6. Place 2 spoons of chicken filling into centre of a warmed tortilla.
7. Top with sour cream, guacamole, grated cheese & Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa. Roll & enjoy!
Steak en Salsa Roja - Slice steak into chunks then fry in a hot pan until brown all over. Add bottle of Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce, reduce heat & simmer for 15 mins stirring occasionally. Serve with refried beans, corn tortilla & rice.
Low 'n' slow - In hot frying pan brown some chicken thighs. Place chicken in a slow cooker along with sliced onions & peppers. Pour over bottle of Mild Fajita Cooking Sauce. Cook on low for 3-4 hours until meat easily falls apart. Serve shredded chicken on warm tortillas.