Gran Luchito Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce - 380g
Gran Luchito brings the authentic flavour of Mexican food to your table. This cooking sauce is handmade in Mexico using traditional recipes and the finest fresh ingredients. Try this hot chilli cooking sauce with chilli con carne or spicy Mexican chicken tacos!
Suitable for Vegans; No Added Sugar
Red Tomato, Tomato Puree, Roasted Onion, Roasted Garlic, Morita Chilli (2.8%), Salt
Made In Mexico
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.0g|
|(of which sugars)||4.5g|
Chilli Con Carne Recipe - 30 Mins - Serves 3-4
400g Beef Mince
1 Red Pepper
400g Tin of Kidney Beans
1 Bottle of Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce
1. Chop red pepper into 2cm chunks.
2. Add a splash of oil to large pan & fry peppers for 3 mins.
3. Move peppers to side of pan & add beef mince.
4. Fry for 10 mins until mince is brown all over. Stir occasionally.
5. Add kidney beans & bottle of Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce.
6. Bring to simmer for 15 mins. Stir occasionally.
7. Serve with rice & top with sour cream, guacamole & coriander.
Tacos - Cut chicken into small chunks. Add to hot frying pan & fry for 5 mins until chicken is cooked through. Add bottle of Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce, bring to simmer for 15 mins. Stir occasionally. Spoon into warm corn tortillas & top with slices red onion, fresh coriander & a dollop of Gran Luchito Mango & Habanero Salsa.
Low 'n' slow - Cut beef stewing steak into chunks & brown in a hot frying pan. Add to slow cooker along with sliced red pepper, kidney beans & bottle of Hot Chilli Cooking Sauce. Cook for 3-4 hours until the meat can be easily pulled apart using two forks. Serve with rice & top with sour cream, guacamole & coriander.