Gran Luchito Enchilada Tomatillo & Jalapeno Cooking Sauce - 380g
Gran Luchito brings the authentic flavour of Mexican food to your table. This cooking sauce is handmade in Mexico using traditional recipes and the finest fresh ingredients. Try this tomatillo & jalapeño cooking sauce with chicken enchiladas or slow-cooked pork loin!
Suitable for Vegans; No Added Sugar
Tomatillo (83%), Jalapeño (6%), Onion, Garlic, Salt, Coriander
Made In Mexico
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.0g|
|(of which sugars)||4.0g|
Enchilada Recipe Serves 3-4 - 40 mins
- 400g Chicken Breast
- 100ml Sour Cream
- 1 Bottle of Enchilada Cooking Sauce
- 150g Grated Cheese
- 6 Tortillas
1. Cut chicken into medium-sized chunks, add to saucepan, cover with salted water & bring to boil.
2. Simmer for 15 mins, then water from pan.
3. With two forks shred the cooked chicken into small pieces.
4. Mix 1/2 bottle of Enchilada Cooking Sauce with sour cream & chicken.
5. Add a big dollop of chicken mixture onto each tortilla, roll tortilla & place in ovenproof dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Pour remaining sauce from bottle over tortillas & top with grated cheese.
7. Bake in a preheated oven (180C) for 20 mins until golden brown.
Chilaquiles - Put 1/2 a pack of tortilla chips into an ovenproof dish & pour over 1/2 a bottle of Enchilada Cooking Sauce, crumbled feta & chopped coriander. Top with tortilla chips, remaining sauce & more feta. Bake until cheese is golden brown. Serve with fried eggs, lime wedges, fresh coriander & Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa.
Low 'n' slow - In a hot pan brown pork loin. Add to slow cooker & cover with Enchilada Cooking Sauce. Cook gently for a few hours until meat is falling apart. Serve with rice.